.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lady Gaga-The Fame, semi nad

Lady Gaga-The Fame, semi nad
"Lady Gaga-The Fame, semi nad"

Lady Gaga appeared semi-nad, wearing only plastic bubbles, on the cover of the annual 'Hot 100' issue of Rolling Stone in May 2009. In the issue Lady Gaga discussed that while she was making her beginnings in the New York club scene, Gaga was romantically involved with a heavy metal drummer. Gaga described their relationship and break-up, saying of it, "I was his Sandy, and he was my Danny [of Grease], and I just broke." He later became an inspiration behind some of the songs on her debut album The Fame.

Lady Gaga also stated that she is bis*xual and is inspired by beautiful women, which Lady Gaga says makes her boyfriends "uncomfortable." Lady Gaga later regretted the comments she made of her s*xuality, saying, "I don't like to be seen as somebody who is using the gay community to look edgy. I'm a free sexual woman and I like what I like. I don't want people to write that about me because I feel like it looks like I'm saying it because I'm trying to be edgy or underground."

Lady Gaga had previously told a crowd at one of her concerts that her song "Poker Face" lyrically discusses fantasizing about a woman while being in bed with a man.

Ref: wikipedia.com metro.co.uk