.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

US military's Don't ask, don't tell policy

Lady Gaga - Comments about US military's Don't ask, don't tell policy

In September 2010, Lady Gaga
Bio Artist images lady gaga
spoke at a rally in favor of repealing the US military's Don't ask, don't tell policy, which prohibits lesbian, gay and bisxual people from serving openly, and released an online video urging her fans to contact their Senators in an effort to get the policy overturned. Editors of The Advocate commented that she had become the "fierce advocate" for gays and lesbians that future president Barack Obama had promised to be during his campaign.

Follow ladygagaofficial video - A message from Lady Gaga to the Senate Sept 16 2010 - Lady Gaga Fights 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

Lady Gaga has visited Maine before a key Senate vote to urge the state's two U.S. senators to help repeal the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy on gays.

Lady Gaga Fan says..

I fully believe that Lady Gaga is going to make it easier for me to come out and be myself one day. She is my hope in times when all other hope is gone. Thank you, Lady Gaga. I have full faith that you will single-handedly make the world a better place.

There aren't enough words in the english language to express my love and faith in you.

Thank you. I look forward to the future as I observe society becoming a better place; because of you.

YOU ARE THE HOPE FOR THIS GENERATION.

:)