.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bled Threads: Protest









What is your name? Jacqueline Guillory Hensley aka Rabbid Jack Pop

Where are you from? Sacramento, California

What was your inspiration for your costume? My inspiration comes from Gaga's live performances and music videos. I do not copy her outfits, but [rather] try to create a multi-media abstract collage on my body.

Please describe your costume in detail: This outfit was inspired by the dark outfits Gaga wears, [as well as] birds. It was also inspired by the Alejandro video and my love for gay men. I was upset about the protesters at the Monster Balls I had been to previously, so I put together a Disco Stick and started my own protest to protest the protesters [at the San Jose Monster Ball]. 

What was your experience like wearing the costume? Madness. Now I know what it is like to be mobbed by paparazzi.

If you were to name your costume, what would you call it? Protest; The Melting Bra; From the "Haus of Champagne"